Honest And Reliable Professional Mattress Cleaning Service In Singapore Really Exists


I have been looking for a professional mattress cleaning service company that I can trust for quite a while since my experience with the first one that I called was a disaster. But the one that my brother-in-law recommended did a very good job in cleaning all the mattresses at home.

There are a lot of companies that offer mattress cleaning services in Singapore, but not all of them are trustworthy. I learned it the hard way when the company that I first contacted sent a cleaner who not only did a poor job in cleaning the mattress in my son’s bedroom, he also stole a pair of my son’s rubber shoes as well. I was really traumatized with the experience, that is why I decided never to call a mattress cleaner again.

But when my other son was diagnosed with allergic rhinitis that can be triggered by dust mites, I had no choice but to look for other companies that offer professional mattress cleaning in Singapore.

I just decided to be more careful this time and made sure that I will not leave the cleaner alone in the rooms so he or she will not have an opportunity to get something from us. But when the cleaner came into our apartment, I immediately felt secured and confident that the cleaning guy will not do anything that could disappoint me.

The mattress cleaner was very polite when he arrived at our home. He was very courteous and easy to talk to. He explained the cleaning process and pointed out why each process is necessary to make sure that all the germs, bacteria, and dust mites will be eliminated.
When he started to clean the mattress on my son’s room, he was very meticulous in doing his cleaning process. He also moved extra carefully to avoid bumping into my son’s Lego creations. Yet he managed to get the job done right properly.

Since I was impressed with his work, I also asked him to the mattresses in all of my children’s rooms as well as the one in the master’s bedroom. He promptly agreed and worked his magic in each room.

He also shared some tips about how to maintain a clean mattress, like purchasing a dust mite-proof mattress case, stripping the mattress and exposing it to direct sunlight for several hours at least once a month, and rotating it regularly to avoid uneven spots. According to our mattress cleaner, these tips can help prolong the use of our mattresses and would lessen our need to have it cleaned all the time.

I was really pleased with our new professional mattress cleaner, that is why I also recommended it to all my colleagues and friends. I also commended our very honest and efficient cleaning guy, who even tried to refuse the tip that I was giving him after his job was done. But my husband and I were very pleased with his work, that is why we insisted that he should get an extra tip for a job well done.

I have to say, my past negative experience with mattress cleaning services in Singapore was already erased because of the good job that was done by our new cleaning guy.
 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. mattress steam cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a working professional who does not have the time to do house work? Tried out many part-time cleaners but you are just not satisfied with their standard of cleanliness? Sick and tired of being promised by cleaning companies of a sparkling new home paying sky high prices? Just Clean Lah is your perfect home & commercial cleaning solution for you. Our team is focused on high quality and results and we take pride in every project we do. Our goal is to achieve a complete make over and we guarantee you will call us back on your next cleaning session! We are the only company that provides a Free, no-obligation Onsite quotation.

    Just Clean Lah is proactive in our process in maintaining high standards of recommendations in keeping our clients/ customers, staff and office member safe from COVID-19. All our cleaning services uses soap based cleaning products which have been recommended and proven to be highly effective in our fight against the COVID19 virus.
    We use a german equipment known for it’s broad-spectrum viricide misting and fogging technology to disinfect and sanitize home and offices completely. Keeping it virus and germs free.



    business email : justcleanlah@gmail.com

    Phone: 9880 6083

    Website: https://justcleanlah.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.