How I Chose My Tiles for My New Home

I am in the process of renovating our home, and while I am very hands on from the planning, to the construction and up to the interior design, I never realized that it will be so hard to find the perfect tiles for each room. I started looking for the different types of tiles, because I think that’s the best way to identify which is the best one to put in each room. That’s where I reached the website of Sinlek Building. They offer different types of tiles such as mosaic, homogeneous, and marble tiles in Singapore. Honestly, I had no idea what those things are.

So I browsed through their website and find out a lot of designs of mosaic tiles that are available in Singapore. What I was actually looking for is the quality more than the design, it comes second. The tiles that we purchased at Sinlek are sturdy. I want to make sure that it can last a longer period of time because, well, it’s going to be stepped on everyday. I also like how it was accurately measured on our flooring. So, if you want to have the best tiles for your rooms, I realized that you need to consider some factors.


For living rooms and bedrooms, I would suggest to go for porcelain or homogeneous tiles. Make sure that the hardness of the tile is enough to handle the furniture in your living room. Since there will be a lot of heavy displays in your living room like cabinets, sofas, and more, it’s important that the tile is sturdy enough to not have scratches for a long period of time. Homogeneous tiles is the best option in Singapore to use for your living room.

For the kitchen, you can go for marble tiles. In Singapore, kitchen are often used especially if you live with your family. You have to pay attention the porosity as well. For example, it’s important that it doesn’t worn out when there’s too much water. Also, it will be easier to clean and maintain. It’s enough to use a rug or a mop to clean a marble tile. It doesn’t have to so much of an issue.

Lastly for bathroom, the best choice is to have mosaic tiles. Modern homes in Singapore are usually stylish and well-decorated. Choosing a variation of mosaic tiles can add to the interior design of your bathroom. More than that, you can personalize it. You can choose to have a darker shade of tiles in the shower area and a lighter in the closet area. You can also choose between ceramic and slate. It’s best to have ceramic tiles for the wall but for safety it’s ideal to have slates for slip resistance texture.

No matter what you choose, make sure that it will just match your taste in design but will also serve its purpose - a reliable flooring for your home. And that is exactly what I liked about Sinlek Building. They provide quality products and they are a reliable company.

1 comment:







  1. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere, after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover comes back to me, indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours, my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again, 3 months later we got engaged and married, if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346












































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matuganan si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sakin ng mas masg 48 now, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email:
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.