Flight Back Home: Things You Need To Know About Human Remains Repatriation

Death is the only inevitable thing in this world. Nobody can avoid it. As said in the popular high-fantasy series, Game of Thrones, “All men must die.” Everyone will die either in their home land or not. Death of a loved one already gives a complex web of emotions and reactions; however, death of a loved one overseas is a complicated thing to deal with.

I remember I was working that time when my mom left a message on my messenger to inform me that my grandfather passed away. I was in shock that time but what come across my mind that time is how are we ever going to ship his body back in our country. There’s a lot of questions that our family has in mind during that time. We seek for information from our friends, relatives and even on Google regarding the repatriation process and these are the things that we’ve learned from this.

What Is Human Remains Repatriation?

Human remains repatriation is the process of transferring human remains from a foreign country to its home country. Simply put, this is a costly and distressful thing. When our family experienced this for the first time, we are at lost on what should we do. It’s not something that we usually talk about at home. It’s not like an everyday event so you need to have a lot of patience when dealing with human remains repatriation.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.